Brigham Young University will host the 2018 BYU Women's Conference, the largest two-day gathering of women of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, on Thursday and Friday, May 3 and 4. The theme for this year is "Strengthen One Another in the Lord." Keynote speakers include newly called apostle Elder Gerrit W. Gong and sister Susan L. Gong; Jean B. Bingham, Sharon Eubank and Reyna I. Aburto, of the Relief Society general presidency; BYU President Kevin J Worthen; and Jennifer Brinkerhoff Platt, an instructional designer for the LDS Church.
The conference, co-sponsored by the Relief Society, will have more than 160 presenters sharing their perspectives and gospel insights on a variety of topics of interest and concern to LDS women of all ages. The conference also includes 16 service projects, an instant choir and an evening concert. Conference information is available at womensconference.byu.edu.
How to Register:
· Online: womensconference.byu.edu (online registration closes April 28)
· By Phone: Call 877.221.6716, between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., weekdays
· In Person: BYU Harman Continuing Education Building (770 E. University Pkwy, Provo, UT 84602), between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., weekdays
· On the days of the Conference: Marriott Center outdoor ticket booths beginning at 7:30 a.m.
· $66 for full conference and $46 for one day
Discounts available for BYU faculty, staff, students and spouses with a current BYU ID:
· $48 for full conference and $31 for one day
· Can be purchased by phone or in person (see above for hours and locations)
· Must give current ID card number for each person being registered
Housing: Limited On-campus housing is available for full conference participants and can be reserved during the registration process.
The conference is for women and men age 16 and older. Logistical and safety constraints on campus do not allow the conference to accommodate nursing infants or young children in any conference session. This includes the Marriott Center, residence halls and all Thursday evening activities.