Brigham Young University will host the 2015 BYU Women's Conference , the largest two-day gathering of women of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, on Thursday and Friday, April 30 and May 1. This year's theme, "My Soul Delighteth in the Covenants of the Lord," comes from 2 Nephi 11:5.
Elder M. Russell Ballard, of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, will speak at the Friday afternoon closing session. Thursday's featured speakers will include Wendy Watson Nelson, wife of Elder Russell M. Nelson, and Sister Bonnie L. Oscarson, Young Women general president. Friday's speakers will include BYU President Kevin J Worthen and his wife, Peggy.
The conference, co-sponsored by the Relief Society, will have more than 200 presenters sharing their perspectives and insights on a variety of topics of interest and concern to LDS women of all ages. The conference also includes service projects, an instant choir and an evening concert. Conference information is available at
How to Purchase Tickets
- Online: womensconference.byu.edu (online registration closes April 26)
- By Phone: Call 877.221.6716, between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., weekdays
- In Person: BYU Harman Continuing Education Building (770 E. University Pkwy, Provo, UT 84602), between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., weekdays
- On the days of the Conference: Marriott Center outdoor ticket booths beginning at 7:30 a.m.
- On or before March 27: $52 for full conference and $35 for one day
- After March 27: $59 for full conference and $39 for one day
- Discounts available for BYU faculty, staff, students and spouses with a current BYU ID: $42 for full conference and $32 for one day; and can be purchased by phone or in person (see above for hours and locations)
Housing: On-campus housing is available for conference participants and can be reserved when tickets are purchased.
The conference is for women and men age 16 and older. Logistical and safety constraints on campus do not allow the conference to accommodate nursing infants or young children in any conference session. This includes the Marriott Center, residence halls and all Thursday evening activities.