Museums, services and facilities at Brigham Young University will have special hours between the fall and winter semesters Dec. 17 to Jan. 4.
Museum of Art
• Monday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Tuesday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.; and Saturday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. The museum is closed Sunday. Admission is free, but tickets are required for the "Sacred Gifts" exhibit. For more information and a list of available exhibits, visit moa.byu.edu.
• Closes early Dec. 24 and 31 at 4 p.m.
• Closed Dec. 25 and Jan. 1.
Museum of Peoples and Cultures
• Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Tuesday and Thursday until 7 p.m. Closed Saturday and Sunday. The museum is located at 700 N. 100 East, Provo. Admission is free. For more information, visit mpc.byu.edu.
• Closed Dec. 23-25 and Dec. 30-Jan 1.
Monte L. Bean Life Science Museum
• Closed until spring 2014 for construction.
• During the construction, free outreach and webcasting shows are available to public. For more information, visit mlbean.byu.edu.
Education in Zion exhibit
• Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Monday and Wednesday evenings until 9 p.m.; and Saturday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Located in the Joseph F. Smith Building west of the Harold B. Lee Library. For more information, visit lib.byu.edu/sites/educationinzion.
• Closed Dec. 23-Jan. 1 and Jan. 3.
• Closed early Dec. 24 at 4 p.m.
• Open Dec. 26-29, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Closed Dec. 25, 31 and Jan. 1. For more information, visit www.byubookstore.com.
Wilkinson Student Center
• Regular hours are Monday through Thursday, 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.; Friday, 6 a.m. to midnight; Saturday, 6 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.; and Sunday, 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
• Closing at 6 p.m. Dec. 24 and Dec. 31.
• Closed Dec. 25 and Jan. 1.
Wilkinson Student Center Studio 1030 (Salon)
• Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Saturday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Closed Dec. 24-25, Dec. 31 and Jan. 1. For more information, visit studio1030.byu.edu.
Wilkinson Student Center Cougareat and other campus restaurants
• View updated Christmas hours for each campus restaurant at dining.byu.edu/cougareat/hours.html.
Wilkinson Student Center Cougar Creations Copy Center
• Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Saturday, noon to 6 p.m.
• Closed Dec. 24-25 and Dec. 31-Jan. 1. For more information about campus copy services during the holidays, visit printandmail.byu.edu.
Wilkinson Student Center Games Center
• Monday through Thursday, 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.; Friday, 10 a.m. to midnight; and Saturday, 10 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
• Closed Dec. 24-26
• Closed early Dec. 31 at 7 p.m. and opens Jan. 1 from noon to 11 p.m. For more information, visit gamescenter.byu.edu.
Harold B. Lee Library
• Opens later and closes early Dec. 21-Jan.4, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. All services will be available during these hours, including Special Collections.
• Closed Dec. 24-25 and Dec. 31-Jan. 1. As always, the library remains closed Sundays, except for the Family History Library which is open on the second and fourth Sundays for family history research. View all library holiday hours at lib.byu.edu/hours_vac.php.
Gordon B. Hinckley Alumni and Visitors Center
• Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. with extended hours Wednesday to 8 p.m., and Saturday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Closed Sunday.
• Closed Dec. 24-25 and Dec. 31-Jan. 1. For more details, visit alumni.byu.edu.
For more information about campus events and hours of operation during the holiday season, see the campus calendar at byunews.byu.edu/calendar.
Writer: Hwa Lee