The BYU Office of IT, BYU Bookstore, and Adobe will host an "Adobe Day" on BYU campus from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Wednesday, March 23, in 3250 and 3252 Wilkinson Student Center.
Adobe experts and trainers will lead sessions on the following topics:
- Photography Workflow: Adobe Photoshop® and Lightroom®
- Web and Interactive Design Workflow: Adobe Flash®, Dreamweaver®, and Photoshop
- Video Workflow: Adobe Premiere® Pro, After Effects®, and Photoshop
- What's New in Creative Suite® 5
- Using Adobe InDesign® to Create Interactive Digital Publications
- eLearning and Collaboration on the BYU Campus
These sessions are open to faculty, staff, and students. Seating is limited, so register early. For information and registration, please see:
For questions, please contact the Office of IT at (801) 422-4000 or email@example.com .