Registration for BYU faculty, staff and students and their spouses is now available for the 2013 BYU Women’s Conference Thursday and Friday, May 2–3. The price for all current BYU ID card holders is $17 for the full conference or $10 for either Thursday or Friday.
There are three convenient ways to register:
• Online at ce.byu.edu/cw/womensconference/registration_employees.php.
• By phone at 801-422-8925.
• In person at the Harman Continuing Education Building lobby registration window Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
A current BYU ID number is required to complete the online or phone registration. If you register at the HCEB, you must bring your current BYU ID with you. Name badges will be issued only in the name of the BYU ID card holder.
Information about the BYU Women’s Conference is also available on:
• Facebook (www.facebook.com/byuwomensconference)
• Pinterest (pinterest.com/byuwcservice)
• Twitter (twitter.com/byuwomensconf)
Follow us for instant conference updates, memes, videos and printables.
Conference information is being sent to all 2010, 2011 and 2012 Women's Conference participants. A full conference program and name badge will be mailed in early April to registered participants. If you are not on our mailing list and would like a conference brochure, please email email@example.com.
For more information, call 801-422-7692 or visit womensconference.byu.edu.