Brigham Young University will host the 2016 BYU Women's Conference , the largest two-day gathering of women of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, on Thursday and Friday, April 28 and 29. The theme for this year is "One in Charity." Elder Dale G. Renlund, of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, and his wife, Sister Ruth L. Renlund; Relief Society General President Linda K. Burton; Kristen Oaks, wife of Elder Dallin H. Oaks; and BYU International Vice President Sandra Rogers will be the featured speakers.
The conference, co-sponsored by the Relief Society, will have more than 180 presenters sharing their perspectives and gospel insights on a variety of topics of interest and concern to LDS women of all ages. The conference also includes service projects, an instant choir and an evening concert. Conference information is available at womensconference.byu.edu .
How to Register:
- Online: womensconference.byu.edu (online registration closes April 24)
- By Phone: Call 877.221.6716, between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., weekdays
- In Person: BYU Harman Continuing Education Building (770 E. University Pkwy, Provo, UT 84602), between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., weekdays
- On the days of the Conference: Marriott Center outdoor ticket booths beginning at 7:30 a.m.
- On or before March 25: $52 for full conference and $35 for one day
- After March 25: $59 for full conference and $39 for one day
Discounts available for BYU faculty, staff, students and spouses with a current BYU ID:
- $42 for full conference and $32 for one day
- Can be purchased by phone or in person (see above for hours and locations)
- Must give current ID card number for each person being registered
Housing: On-campus housing is available for full conference participants and can be reserved during the registration process.
The conference is for women and men age 16 and older. Logistical and safety constraints on campus do not allow the conference to accommodate nursing infants or young children in any conference session. This includes the Marriott Center, residence halls and all Thursday evening activities.