Skip to main content

2003 Flexible Spending claims due March 31

University personnel who established 2003 Flexible Spending Accounts have until March 31 to process claims. After March 31, money left in the accounts will be forfeited.

FSA claims for eligible medical and dental expenses processed by DMBA and prescriptions filled by Medco-contracted pharmacies can be processed online by going to the DMBA Web site,, and clicking on "Submit FSA Claims." FSA claims for other eligible goods and services (e.g., eyeglasses, contacts, daycare, etc.) still need to be mailed to DMBA with receipts.

Over-the-counter drugs (not vitamins or food supplements) were added to the list of items that are eligible for reimbursement for 2003. Claim forms and additional information are available on the DMBA Web site or at the BYU Benefits Office, D-240 ASB, ext. 2-4716.

overrideBackgroundColorOrImage= overrideTextColor= overrideTextAlignment= overrideCardHideSection=false overrideCardHideByline=false overrideCardHideDescription=false overridebuttonBgColor= overrideButtonText=